New Lenox is a village and southwestern suburb of Chicago. The Glockler Group has worked with many home buyers and sellers, over the last four decades, in New Lenox and truly are neighborhood experts. Judy Glockler has worked with home builders in the area, listing and selling their custom and semi-custom homes and is very knowledgable about the local market.
The village is located in ever-growing Will County, which has seen great growth, including:
- 6,200 new jobs
- 21 million more square feet of space
- 40 business expansions
- $900 million in new investment
- Amazon, Ikea and General Mills built new warehouses, and the University of St. Francis and Joliet Junior College constructed new facilities.
- Silver Cross (hospital) broke ground on a new 100-bed behavioral health center
- Mars Candy moved into a 1.4 square foot complex, and four other 1 million square foot sites were built on speculation
New Lenox specifically has also seen a lot of growth and received various accolades such as:
- The 100th Safest Community in the United States, according to NeighborhoodScout;
- Newsweek’s 2016 list of the Best Public High Schools in the USA (which number 15,800+) include Lincoln-Way West (at No. 349) and Lincoln Way Central (at No. 434) High Schools;
- One of the five Best Cities for Young Families in Illinois, according to NerdWallet and;
- One of the Best Cities for Young Couples in the Chicagoland area, according to Movoto.