To search homes, visit our website: http://judyglockler.com/
We specialize in real estate in the Chicago, Illinois area (suburbs and the city).
If you are looking outside of the Chicago area, we can still help you find a great Agent anywhere in the United States, just let us know via the contact form on the top right side of the site. We’ve helped connect people with Agents in California, Wisconsin, Nevada, Arizona and Florida, to name a few. We are part of the largest real estate network in the country.
Chicago and the surrounding Illinois suburbs have a lot to offer:
The Southwest Suburbs – the birthplace of Chicago. Here is a video from WTTW, highlighting some of what the area offers:
The Northwest Suburbs – from farm fields to boomtowns. Here is a video, also from WTTW, highlighting some of what this area offers:
Not too familiar with a town? You can start learning a little more by visiting the town’s website, some of which are linked here.
– The fifth-largest city in Illinois, Naperville, IL
– Nature and woods abound in Homer Glen, IL and Palos Park, IL– One of the region’s centers for various businesses and development, also offering various residential housing options, Orland Park, IL and Tinley Park, IL
– The historic communities of Lockport, IL and Lemont, IL
– The fast-growing community of New Lenox, IL, and neighboring Mokena, IL and Frankort, IL
– Western neighboring communities of Darien, IL, Woodridge, IL, Burr Ridge, IL and Willowbrook, IL
Here are some of the area dining / take out options we like at this time…and that for either our experience, their service, menu, ambiance, etc. we feel deserve some recognition.
Homer Glen, Lockport and Lemont:
Lemon Tree casual dining
Old Town Restaurant
Tallgrass (consecutive prestigious AAA Four Diamond Award Winner) Also view on Check, Please!
Trattoria Tazza Also view on Check, Please!
Biaggi’s (other locations also)
Maggiano’s (they are so nice at this location & great with any food sensitivities/allergies)
Pita Inn (other locations also)
Tous le Jours Bakery (other locations also)
Traverso’s (there is also one in Orland Park)
White Chocolate Grill
Cafe Miele (breakfast and lunch)
Cooper’s Hawk Also view on Check, Please!
Lumes Pancake House
Mama Maria’s Taco and Tequila Bar
Mayan Palace (Orland Park)
Mo’s Chinese Kitchen
Wooden Paddle Pizza
The Broken Yolk Cafe (other locations out of state also)
New Lenox, Mokena, Frankfort and Tinley Park:
Chef Klaus’ Bier Stube