The spring market is here – and our listings are selling in record time. Mortgage rates are low, buyers are out buying. If you are thinking of listing your property, aside from calling us ( we have a nationwide network and can help you find a real estate professional throughout the United States), you will probably want to spruce up your yard and the curb appeal of your home, given the extreme winter we (and most of the country) had.
– pull weeds ( there are various natural solutions that help: vinegar, dish soap/water mixture, etc.)
– water plants and greenery
– replace/freshen up mulch, if applicable
– trim bushes
– add grass seed to any sparse spots on the lawn
– seal coat your driveway if you have asphalt
– clean the inside and outside of your windows
Curb appeal is important…especially when listing your home. Let any potential buyer’s impression be a good one – showing that you care for your home. Better Homes and Gardens lists their “20 ways to add curb appeal” to your property.
(photo source: BHG)