With the fall/winter holidays right around the corner, most people get busier. If you are thinking of selling, now may a great time. You may think it’s counter-intuitive to sell during the holidays or winter, but…
Here are 5 reasons why the holidays are the right time to sell your home:
– According to Bankrate.com, interest rates are down to an 18-month low and buyers are taking advantage of these historically low rates.
– There is less competition from other sellers.
– Buyers may want to close quickly in order to move in before the holidays.
– Buyers who are looking now are serious about purchasing.
– Cozy holiday décor may make your home attractive to buyers.
(post originally shared by Lana Simon at Coldwell Banker)